Harry & Eva


















I am always so grateful when families welcome me into their home to take special moments and there is nothing more special than the welcoming of a new arrival into the family.  With my new addition to my own family just around the corner, family sessions mean even more to me and I love being able to capture this moment in their lives for them.

This session began by capturing 8 week old baby Eva who is a smily, relaxed little girl and lightens up even more when her 2 year old brother is near by.  It is amazing to see young children interact with each-other so early on in such a loving way especially when it has just been you, mum and dad for so long and then, 'who's this new person?'.  Harry was great, messing around with his toys in the background while his sister was being dressed and having her photographs taken and then allowing me to take images of him in his natural environment with dad near-by watching him on the rocking horse or making sure he is gentle with baby Eva.  A set of gorgeous images have come from this shoot which have been made into a lovely keep-sake box of prints for the family to have.

Please follow link for pricing and family session information -


);