Erica & Campbell












My last family photoshoot was the big brother welcoming his little sister but yesterday's photoshoot was a big sister giving love and affection to her 4 week old little brother.  2 year old Erica didn't waste time showing me her gorgeous kitten print dress and once I was ready with my camera she was photo ready.  She danced to her favourite songs with mum and while playing musical statues I got to capture her frozen poses but still with that beaming smile of hers.  Her little brother was in a more chilled and relaxed mood, happily lying on the blanket while his sister would take a break from dancing or playing kitchen to give her little brother a kiss or a hug.

Thank you to another family for letting me capture these early moments.

For further information on pricing and booking a family session follow the link below -

http://juliagrahamphotography.blogspot.co.uk/p/connection-portraits.html  
);